Advantage Tech is searching for a Data Reporting Analyst to join their client's team in Kansas City, Mo.
This data reporting analyst will transform data into information that can be utilized to make business decisions and actions. Their work involves acquiring data from other sources, creating reports on a regular basis, correcting any code issues, and ensuring that databases remain error-free and organized.
Applicants should be familiar with programs such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and SQL databases, as well as statistical software. This job is well-suited to people who are organized, have strong mathematical abilities, and work well as part of a team.
- Ensure the timely and accurate generation of all corporate internal reporting, promote consistency and standardization amongst the various types of reports and databases, and manage the various reporting tools utilized by the client
- Develop efficiencies to consolidate and increase the effectiveness of reporting, and maintain departmental reports used internally
- Maintain the database and applicable documentation of reporting procedures
- Fulfill report requests
- Meet all time sensitive reporting dates
- Perform ad hoc duties in accordance with business needs
- Education & Experience
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of experience and education
- One to three (3) years of related experience
- Experience in defining, developing, and testing reports using MS Access, MS Excel, SQL, Adobe Acrobat, Crystal Reports or similar query language is preferred
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively
- General mathematical skills to include basic adding, subtracting, multiplication and division
- Ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions
- General problem-solving abilities
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgment and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness