Advantage Tech is looking for a Database Developer for our Kansas City, Mo Client. The database developer will be a key member of the database team supporting the BPApplied to Sagitta migration. Development duties include designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft SQL databases and supporting SSIS solutions.
- Perform SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) and SQL Server database development and support.
- Develop ETL strategies for integrating data from multiple sources into transactional and data warehouse.
- Understand and adhere to development standards.
- Analyze and help maintain corporate data integrity, reliability, and security.
- Participate in software quality assurance activities, including code reviews, and unit, system, integration, regression, and performance testing.
- Understand and complete necessary documentation for the application/infrastructure change control process.
- Effectively communicate project issues with relevant parties and perform well within a team oriented environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service and adhere to the Company's philosophies.
- Support IT/Business Systems vision, missions, goals and strategies.
- Make decisions in compliance with established corporate and department standards.
- Learns user functions, business processes, and organizational roles as required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge with current and emerging database technologies.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 database development.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server technologies, including SSIS.
- Understanding of relational database modeling.
- Excellent SQL Server skills, including developing tables, views, stored procedures, functions, and queries.
- Ability to migrate data with complex rules.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients. Advantage Tech’s customized recruiting model enables us to place consultants locally and nationally. Our clients want the best candidate at the most reasonable rate within a set timeframe; that’s precisely what we provide them. We go even further. Our consultant retention program gives our clients the added comfort our people will perform well and finish the project.
Please visit advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities