Advantage Tech is assisting a client of ours with finding a Database Processor. This position will be remote and work a shift from 7-30am-4pm CST. Equipment will be provided and strong experience with MS Office Suite required.
• Looking for a self-starter, quick learner, very detailed individual whom is capable of following a defined process for approving and processing protection test results in Doble Powerbase Enoserv Database.
Doble PowerBase™ (PowerBase) is the premier application for administrators to manage and report on protection asset testing, settings, maintenance and engineering records. It helps simplify NERC PRC-005 compliance and trending. PowerBase lets you organize and consolidate test and settings data from disparate applications, spreadsheets and files.
• Powerbase has the look and feel of any Windows based program that utilizes a Production environment, quality environment, and test environment in the Citrix environment.
• The individual must be proficient in using Microsoft Office product line of computer programs i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Documentation of steps and action items and process will be done in Microsoft Excel.
• Individual will need to be able to receive via email, large documents, which the information of the IFC Construction packages will be in Adoble PDF form.
• Individual will need to be able to follow a standard naming convention for the equipment.
• Reading and interpreting Protection panel elevation prints and Protection schematic diagrams will be needed to collect the information from the IFC packages.
• Tracking of what equipment has been added will need to be kept and shared so next steps with sending the information to CMMS Cascade can be performed by other individuals via an interface.
High School Diploma required at minimum. must be proficient in using Microsoft Office product line of computer programs i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
-Position is a remote position.
-Manager is willing to consider candidates located in Kansas City, Topeka, or Wichita.
-This is a support role providing administrative/data entry support for the client.
-Powerbase is a system that the client uses that interfaces with CMMS DNGVL cascade and many other systems used at the client site.
-Candidate must have reliable internet connection in order to perform work.
-Work hours are 7:30am-4pm with a 30 minute lunch and (2) 15 minute breaks.
-Start and stop times can be negotiated upon start.
-Candidate will be provided a laptop, docking station, additional external monitor, and keyboard.
-Work will be office work with extended periods of sitting and computer work.
-Work will not be expected on holidays observed by the client.
-Overtime should not be required unless workload dictates the need.
-NERC training will be computer based and requires a passing score in order to perform required work.Submit Resume