Advantage Tech is looking for a Desktop Architect for our Kansas City, Missouri Client.
- Develop and help maintain the Windows desktop image, including but not limited to, group policy, CIS secure suite, patching tools, device inventory tools as needed.
- Develop and implement a seamless desktop and collaboration experience for end users by creating streamlined and user-friendly designs that include Microsoft tools, Jabber, Cisco Webex (cloud version).
- Develop and maintain technology roadmaps that ensure robust solutions are provided to users, without multiple duplications of functions across tools.
- Proactively identify and communicate to IT leader, the Microsoft updates related to user experience that are upcoming.
- Work directly with Microsoft or Cisco as needed for technical troubleshooting.
- Identify and implement opportunities for automation of desktop imaging and device inventory tools and methods.
- Identify or work with other teams on vulnerabilities or risks within the technology footprint, including resolution of those items.
- Responsible for managing assigned tasks within a technical project within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, to deliver specified requirements and meet sponsor, management and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensure quality is achieved as planned. Enable quality assurance and quality control as appropriate.
- Report to respective stakeholders through various methods including team meetings, status reports; steering committee or oversight meetings; etc.
- Liaise with project sponsors, customers, vendors or partners and facilitate communication to all involved as appropriate and manage expectations with all stakeholders.
- Escalate decisions and unresolved issues to the next level of management. Communicate, facilitate and manage resolution to complex issues and challenging situations and personnel.
- Review contracts, statements of work and ensure proper sign offs and involvement of key associates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.