Advantage Tech is searching for a Desktop Support (Mid-Level) candidate to join their client's team in Kansas City, KS.
The Desktop Support Analyst should be able to perform research, problem solving, trouble-shooting, and resolution of issues in the Windows Desktop areas. ?They will be required to assist teams to resolve network and desktop related issues. They will perform assigned tasks with limited assistance from other experienced staff. ?The job will require working with different technical products. Ideal candidates will be mid-level experienced.
- Monitoring of the PC environment and create improvements to the environment as needed
- Installing patches, upgrades and other related software to PC’supon direction.
- Consistently work all ServiceNow tickets, be it Incident, Request, or Problems.
- Strong skills in MicroSoft OS and Office 365 systems
- Some experience with Apple products.
- Troubleshooting Desktop PC and printer issues using logical problem solvingtechniques
- Self motivatedwith the ability to learn new technologies and execute new skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills, including working with Executives.
- 4 yeardegree or Technical degree or work experience. ?A combination of both is preferred
- Exposure to working with PC’s, printers and peripherals. ?2- 4 years' experience preferred
- Experience with reimaging PC’s
- Knowledge and experience with a variety of hardware, such as Laptops, Desktops, and WYSE
- Knowledge of Citrix processes
- Proven strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good analysis, problem-solving and solution skills
- Creation of small project plans and a structure to execute the plan until completion
- Strong team player with the ability to be proactive
- Most work will be done on Site at the client’s Kansas City warehouse. Some remote work.
- Work schedule will be M-F 8am-5pm, CST with some off hours work as needed.