Advantage Tech is looking for a Desktop Support person for our Clayton, Missouri Client.
– Ability to lift objects up to 50 pounds
– Valid driver’s license and ability to drive to multiple bank locations
– Two years of experience installing and supporting Windows desktop environments
– Appropriate professional certification, such as MSCE, MCP, A+, and Network+
– Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and projects
– Experience with IT Service Management Software (e.g. Remedy, ServiceNow, TopDesk, FrontRange, Assyst)
– Working knowledge of technologies including: Desktop computer hardware, Windows Operating Systems, network printers, TCP/IP, email (Outlook/Exchange), Active Directory, Microsoft Office, virus protection, and software distribution solutions.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients. Advantage Tech’s customized recruiting model enables us to place consultants locally and nationally. Our clients want the best candidate at the most reasonable rate within a set timeframe; that’s precisely what we provide them. We go even further. Our consultant retention program gives our clients the added comfort our people will perform well and finish the project.
Please visit advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities