Advantage Tech is searching for a DevOps Engineer to work for their client based out of Lee's Summit, MO.
Our client creates cutting-edge software and hardware products, and we want you to be a part of our team. We are currently in search of an experienced Software Developer to create and maintain software systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
The successful candidate will be a team-oriented DEV-OPS Engineer with experience supporting applications and databases in a cloud environment. Must have cloud development knowledge with the ability to influence through solid collaboration skills. Must also have strong business acumen and possess the ability to provide analyses of options, business values, and risk assessments for cloud initiatives.
We are interested in candidates who can make an immediate impact in this environment:
- AWS Cloud Networking and Infrastructure
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages (Python, C#, Go)
- Knowledge of containerized workloads (i.d., docker, kubernetes)
- NoSQL (Cassandra, Mongo) maintenance, performance tuning, and monitoring
- Working knowledge of Apache configuration and maintenance
- Migrate, manage and architect applications in AWS cloud.
- Drive best practices around Cloud tools and monitoring
- Maintain document and diagram cloud solutions, capturing requirements to support the platform and systems
In addition, we are looking for someone who can:
- Be comfortable working in a small fast paced company environment
- Demonstrate experience with M2M or other connected things technologies preferred
- Exhibit a passion for imagination, creativity and innovation
- Gather customer requirements and formalize those requirements into specification documentation
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Deliver objectives within set timeline(s)
- Be a self-starter and take and utilize direction
- Document code and develop best practices
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills
- Analyze Problems, and propose creative solutions
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability applications
- Implement security and data protection
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Understand front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Demonstrate understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Infrequent travel may be required
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or commensurate experience.Submit Resume