Advantage Tech is looking for a Sr DevOps Engineer. The Sr DevOps Engineer is part of the DevOps team tasked with systems administration and operations tasks in a cloud-based infrastructure. This position's primary objective is to ensure that software and firmware are delivered to clients, customers, and stakeholders correctly and on-time by providing reliable systems management and security. The client developing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) that enhances their applications and systems while providing a reliable and self-healing infrastructure.
• 4 yrs. Experience as a DevOps/SRE/Systems Engineer in a DevOps role, improving efficiency, adding automation, and creating/supporting Continuous Integration (CI), Testing (CT), and Deployment (CD) pipeline and tools.
• 3 yrs. Demonstrated success in managing and improving AWS infrastructure in an Agile environment. (Azure or GCP also a plus)
• 3 yrs. Experience with Linux System administration at an enterprise level, with knowledge of installation, performance tuning, security, and shell scripting.
• 2 yrs. MongoDB management/tuning experience and fluency in MDB query language.
• Implementing a DevOps practice and toolset
• CI/CD tools (Git, Maven, AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
• Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence) for CI/CD and documentation
• Creation and management of Cloud Infrastructure in AWS, but also Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
• Container environments using Kubernetes and/or Docker in production
• Serverless framework
• Infrastructure-as-code (IaC) tools like Terraform (or similar)
• Management of iOS and Android mobile app builds and deployments
• git (Knowing the GitFlow branching method is a plus)
• Load testing frameworks like Gatling or Locust
• Implementing AWS best practices for Security, Architecture, and Cost optimization.
• Expert scripting capabilities (e.g., Python, Java, Ruby, etc.)
• Experience implementing enhanced open-source monitoring tools like Grafana (or similar) to monitor environments, generate and analyze metrics, and develop standard reports and dashboards.
• Excellent communication skills with customers, teams, and leadership.
• AWS Professional or Advanced Certification and experience with advanced AWS tools are preferred.