Are you looking for an opportunity to be in a super cool environment and build a new team to move into the cloud? This is the place for you!
This person will be responsible for:
- Mentor and motivate a diverse team of talented software developers, software architects, product managers, QA testers, and DevOps engineers. You are a people person first who can see the numbers, not a numbers person first who can tolerate people.
- Manage processes for day-to-day decisions of project teams, including bug priorities, work assignments, backlog prioritization, and work sequencing.
- Institute best practices for software development project management, improving upon existing processes and building new ones where necessary.
- Conduct interviews and hire to fill open positions within the team.
- Communicate openly and transparently with stakeholders and other senior management to report on project milestones and needs.
- Implement operational and strategic policies with clear directives and measurable SMART goals.
- Provide guidance within Agile and Scrum methodologies to drive project management forward and to help your team — and the company — achieve key goals.
- Ensure the development, QA, and DevOps teams following defined processes throughout the product lifecycle to achieve delivery dates on time and with quality.
- Embody and live by the company core values: Put People First; Customers are People; Quirky, Fun and Friendly; Always Evolving.
- Proven management skills and the ability to lead, motivate, and develop a team of professionals capable of achieving aggressive business goals and objectives.
- Strong knowledge, understanding and hands-on experience with project scheduling, estimation and associated PM tools.
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts at all levels of the organization and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and frequent changes in priorities and direction.
- Experience in system-level software design and development.
- Working knowledge, understanding and hands-on experience with the languages and the tools used throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to provide a calming influence under pressure with a team-focused presence.
Reach out for more info! #advantagetechSubmit Resume