Do you have prior experience with an ERP and leading an implementation team? This company is growing and is seeking a Director to manage a large team of account managers or implementation managers.
The Director of Software Implementation is responsible for leading a team of talented people focused on educating clients and employee owners about the company's products and solutions. The Director oversees the establishment and execution of department goals, best-in-class processes, excellent customer service and ongoing professional development of the team members. This leader also closely collaborates with other department directors/managers and the executive team to execute the company’s overall strategy and goals.
• Responsible for the successful onboarding and implementation of all new clients, training of existing clients and internal employees on products and solutions.
• Oversees the development and delivery of all learning content, including, but not limited to, online help documentation, computer based training and training guides.
• Responsible for applying expert knowledge of the implementation process, providing strategic direction and solving complex problems to assist clients and employees.
• Allocate resources based upon project demand, proactively leading the identification of design and implementation of process improvements.
• Develop relationships across the organization in order to work collaboratively and effectively with other departments.
• Establish clearly defined goals, objectives, responsibilities, competencies and development plans for each member on the team.
• Provide hands-on coaching for team members across the department to ensure top-notch customer service.
• Cultivate open communication with customers and business partners to identify opportunities to improve processes and methodologies. Drive continuous improvement of the implementation process and tools.
• Provide leadership to multiple implementations/customer projects and facilitate cross functional teams to develop and implement solutions to address customer requirements
• Create and manage the annual revenue and expense budget for the department in order to achieve established goals.
• Actively plan for continuous growth of the company by building a department structure that can scale as the company expands.
• Conduct performance evaluations and provide ongoing coaching and performance feedback.
• Monitor and regularly communicate department success with meaningful metrics and key performance indicators.
• Bachelors' degree and 10+ years business experience with 5+ years managing technical services teams and recruiting talent (support, deployment, consulting, etc.) for a software firm.
• Proven experience implementing enterprise software for external clients
• Excellent coaching and mentoring skills with a servant leadership focus
• Service oriented and customer centric experience running software implementations
• Experience with analysis and project life cycle methodologies as well as a solid understanding of the implementation project life cycle
• Proven record of navigating, escalating and leading efforts on complex customer requests or projects
• Experience in creating performance metrics to meet goals and make data driven decisions
• Strong collaborative, negotiating, influencing, leadership and decision-making skills
• Consultative and dynamic personality
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Advantage Tech is proud to recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm and proud to have recently opened another branch in Omaha, , Nebraska. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.