The EDI Developer is responsible for converting data from specifications and problem statements to computer code to solve business or technology problems. The Developer works in a team environment to support programs in production and systems development.
- This position requires experience with Sterling Integrator (SI) and the EDI X12 standards
- Ability to use the tools available within the SI environment to map data from multiple formats to standard EDI X12 format
- Mapping from EDI X12 format to multiple data formats such as XML and HTML.
- experience in Business Process Modeling within the SI environment
- Experience integrating with JAVA application environments is a plus
- Experience developing in COBOL is a plus
- Must have good communication, customer service skills and be comfortable communicating with external customers
- Knowledge of standard SDLC processes and experience working in an agile environment preferred.