Advantage Tech is searching for an Embedded Systems Engineer that can work with their client based out of Lee's Summit, MO
The successful candidate will be a member of the client's Research and Development Team. Typically, the candidate will be self-directed into various development projects and operate as a developer within small or medium size teams.
- They will not just be given tasks to complete, they will also be asked to brain storm and come up with new and revolutionary ideas, an outside the box thinker.
- They will be given the privilege to work with some of the top people in embedded systems development.
- They will be expected to aid and in some cases lead certification efforts; UL, FCC, CE, etc..
- They will learn how to read/design schematics and use circuit layout software to create circuit boards.
- The candidate will be asked to participate in many different facets of the product development pipeline, all the way from Idea – final product/quality control.
Development Skill Sets (shall include some or all of the following):
- Software development using C
- Assembly Language Programming
- Linux expertise
- Schematic Capture
- Circuit Design/Layout
- Circuit Simulation Software
- Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Function Generator knowledge.
- Understanding of multiple communication protocols, I2C, SPI, CANBUS, etc..
- RF Circuit Design
- Mixed Signal Processing
Education and Experience:
- Education level shall be a 4-year degree or 5 years of experience in electronic design.