Are you ready to be part of a cool project that makes you feel good every day and a contributor to our community and country? Be part of the leadership and strategy of cloud adoption!
Are you interested in shaping the architecture and technology direction at the enterprise level? As an Enterprise Architect, you will partner with various business portfolios and Solution Architects to create flexible and resilient architectures that enable customer’s value streams and accelerate the adoption of cloud services. In addition to shaping and executing strategy, you will also be hands-on in conducting proof of concepts. Join our team that is leading our organization on a transformational journey via a cloud native approach.
• Establish a technology strategy and roadmap for specific business line domains and product portfolios that enables a portfolio to support current and future business capabilities
• Partner with Solution Architects to propose the appropriate technical options to business stakeholders to meet their needs; effectively drives appropriate design tradeoffs and cost/benefit
• Create high level designs and inspires a shared technical and architectural vision with portfolio delivery teams
• Create enterprise patterns, reference architectures, and standards and drive usage within the portfolios and with Solution Architects
• Establish and foster strong relationships with customers, service providers, vendor partners, technical peers and technical and executive management with special attention to business stakeholders to ensure understanding of business drivers and strategy
• Develop and continually evolve technology strategy and influence the movement of the organization at the local and System level
• Maintain a high level of technical aptitude through research, experimentation and solution implementations
• Provide thought leadership and guidance to cross-functional teams.
Experience in cloud-native application architecture such as microservices, containers, API patterns, etc.
Action oriented, big picture view technical leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
Champions transformational concepts and complex technical information to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Work collaboratively with teams across the organization.
10+ years of progressive software architect/engineering experience and a degree from an accredited university.
United States citizenship is required for this position.