Environmental Project Manager
Advantage tech is looking for an Environmental Project Manager to join our client based in Kansas City, KS. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a versatile career in the environmental, engineering, and construction industry!
What you’ll do:
· Performing Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), Limited Site Investigations (LSI) and Site Characterizations as directed by various regulatory agencies
· Directing Environmental Drilling, field sampling activities, remediation system oversight and/or maintenance
· Provide Environmental Consulting to clients while building client relationship and business development.
· Develop Quotes and Cost Estimates for Environmental Investigations
· Coordinates with management and field staff in completing project schedules and adherence deadlines.
· Communication and coordination with clients, regulators and sub-contractors.
· Assist in developing, budgeting and managing a wide variety of projects.
What it takes to be successful in this role:
· BS in Environmental Science, Geology or Hydrogeology or related field required
· P.G. is preferred
· 5+ years of all phases of environmental consultation including site assessments, investigations, remediations, and have leadership and management experience.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential, both written and verbal
· Project Supervision with ability to manage budgets, field staff, and clients
· Knowledge of environmental concepts, principles, practices, and regulations
· Valid Driver’s License and reliable driving record (required)