Advantage Tech is looking for an ERP Administrator to work for their client out of Belton, Mo.
The SyteLine ERP Administrator is responsible for providing end-user technical assistance and support related to the Company’s Infor SyteLine ERP system. In addition, generic requests for other computer systems, hardware, and software are supported by this role.
This role responds to queries from the company employees and management, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions.
- Monitor and maintain the daily operations of the Infor SyteLine ERP systems at multiple subsidiaries.
- Enhance the Infor SyteLine ERP systems within the organization to provide ongoing support and improved performance.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to ERP systems, computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either via e-mail, in person, or over the phone using a consultative approach to understanding, diagnosing, researching, and remediating issues.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Write training manuals and document procedures and processes.
- Train users of ERP systems, hardware, and software on proper and efficient utilization of these tools.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Follow up with customers/employees to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers/employees about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- 3+ years of previous experience with Infor Syteline required
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and report writing tools (SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports) required.
- Experience managing database backups required.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 and onward required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate on the telephone while entering data on computer
- Good communication skills are required in addition to understanding verbal and written instruction
- Must handle multiple tasks and perform effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to adjust to changing priorities
- Knowledge of commonly used IT concepts, practices, and nomenclature
- Proper time allocation and prioritization of support issues to allow timely response and solutions
- Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously, but also able to recognize when internal or outside assistance is required
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Working environment is in an air-conditioned cubical with occasionally physically going into an unheated/air conditioned manufacturing/warehouse setting
- Safety glasses with side shields and safety footwear are required in the production area (company provided)
- Position requires the ability to reach, stoop, and crawl in order to diagnose and install hardware and machinery
- Position requires being seated for long periods of time