Advantage Tech is seeking an experienced individual to join their partner organization based in the Kansas City Area. The Escrow Closer will be responsible for the real estate closing transaction for insuring title insurance. This team is looking for someone with sound leadership qualities, strong ability to collaborate and work with other team members, and the ability to partner closely with managers and internal business partners.
- Manage the entire real estate closing process.
- Collaborate with title department to resolve title issues.
- Prepare all closing documents necessary to ensure title insurance is issued at closing.
- Oversee the issuance of checks, bills and statements, receipts, and any other documents needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct closing with customer, realtor, lenders, and attorneys.
- Assist customers and clients with closing related questions.
- Correct all taxes due, HOA dues, and any delinquencies and/or principal and interest.
- Ensure all payoffs have been collected, mailed, delivered or wired according to instructions.
- Prior to recording, verify all legal documents for correct acknowledgements, legal, and lien information.
- Manage and develop client relationships to ensure future real estate closing transactions.
- Market new business and make calls on current and prospective clients.
Desired Skill and Experience
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry field
- Good client relations and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Detail-oriented and professional; able to handle confidential information
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to deal with multiple types of roles such as real estate sellers, buyers, agents and brokers