Advantage Tech is searching for an experienced Executive Assistant for their client based out of Lee's Summit, MO
Your primary role is to provide the CEO with personalized administrative support, while also managing company projects from time-to-time.
- Act as primary gatekeeper and liaison
- Provide assistance to CEO with 75% business related and 25% personal tasks
- Organize CEO’s ever-changing business and social calendar
- Respond to email communications
- Coordinate business and personal travel; book and manage itineraries
- Plan office functions; parties, luncheons, team building events, etc.
- Remind CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- People person with the ability to interact effectively and efficiently with people at all levels in an organization
- Patient with an ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to different experiences
- Goal oriented with excellent time management skills
- Exceptionally organized
- Customer-focused mentality with a background in providing customer support
- Detail oriented and able to organize daily tasks by priority with little supervision
Nice to have skills:
- Proficient with all Microsoft Suite programs
- Experience in event planning for large groups
- Comfortable analyzing and utilizing data to create next steps
- Associate’s degree; bachelor’s degree preferable
- 5-7 years of administrative experience required
- 2+ years Executive/Personal Assistant experience required
- Valid Driver’s License and dependable vehicle
- You communicate clearly. You write well and speak clearly.
- You are patient and level-headed even in stressful situations.
- You pay attention to the details. You aren’t satisfied unless you can be sure the job was done right
- You like learning new things and can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches
- You are forward thinking. You can follow processes but also crave to improve those processes
- You are organized. You have a process to prioritize tasks.
- You like to have fun! Work is important but having fun while getting it done is too!