Advantage Tech is seeking a successful candidate that will work directly with the Applications Development Manager to develop & design interactive websites by providing functional coding and quality solutions for the Construction Group Platform.
• Administers the development of interactive websites and applications.
• Designs, codes, tests, and implements quality solutions for web applications that enhance the client experience.
• Uses advanced software development knowledge to identify opportunities for improvement and new features in software systems.
• Maintains and improves current websites and applications.
• Responsible for working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
• Uses data structures, algorithms, and system designs accurately.
• Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field plus a minimum of five years of experience supporting similar primary responsibilities.
• Advanced experience using jQuery, C#, AngularJS, Angular, C#, HTML, and CSS.
• Ability to operate with minimal supervision.
• Development experience for web, mobile and desktop environments.
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, interpersonal.
• Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience using Infragistics UI controls, a plus.
• Experience using Entity Framework ORM, a plus.
• Experience designing and consuming API’s, a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft AD Authentication concepts, a plus.
• Experience with basic to intermediate T-SQL commands, a plus.Submit Resume