The Full-Stack Microsoft Software Developer loves to code and loves helping people. The position consists of a wide variety of responsibilities including discovery, design, development, implementation and maintenance of custom software solutions. She/he may be responsible for analyzing business problems and needs, assisting in the development of software specifications, designing and developing new programs to automate business processes. Development tasks will vary in scope from small projects with quick implementation timelines to complex projects that span months and may consist of many iterations.
Essential skills included:
- Excellent C# skills and a track record of getting things done
- At least 2-3 years of full-stack web development: UI front-end, backend, database
- A great attitude and aptitude for learning and problem solving
- Penchant for software development and coding design principles
- Android / iOS development (Xamarin)
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience developing n-tier suites of full-featured software applications
- Experience using Microsoft tools and technologies: .NET Framework, IIS, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to follow established standards and guidelines to deliver projects that are of high quality.
- ASP.NET 4.6.2 / .NET Core
- Angular 2+
- REST Web APIs
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 – 2017
- Micro Services
- Visual Studio 2019
- Webforms and MVC
- Azure DevOps 2019
- Telerik / Progress
- Web Services
- Windows Services
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- LLBLGen Pro