Advantage Tech is looking for a Full Stack Developer for our Overland Park Client. This Growing Software company is looking for a self-starting, experienced, and versatile software developer.
This team meets and is responsible for rolling out regular releases to several web and desktop applications. At a high level, this developer will be responsible for:
- designing and implementing new features and functionality for both new and existing web and desktop applications
- conducting R&D with new libraries, frameworks, and technologies
- reviewing code and fixing bugs
- contributing to product documentation
- communicating openly and effectively with co-workers and customers
- We utilize development methodologies and typically follow a 2-week release cadence. In addition to our daily scrum meetings, we also meet weekly to share our progress with the entire team.
We make use of Azure DevOps for backlog and issue tracking. We aren’t afraid of trying new technology and make a point of regularly evaluating new tooling, libraries, and frameworks.
Skills & Requirements
Our ideal candidate will exhibit:
- demonstrable skills working with responsive design, HTML 5, and CSS
- a solid command and understanding of C# and ASP.NET, .NET Core is a plus
- the ability to work easily in a variety of programming languages and environments to support a variety of web and desktop applications
- an approach of always writing code as if they are the ones that will have to maintain it over the long haul
- a serious interest in learning about and trying out new technologies and platforms
In addition, the following would be beneficial:
- a working knowledge of SQL (ideally SQL Server)
- professional-level written and verbal communications skills
- If you have the experience and skills listed, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Technology Stack
- Web Applications
- On the server-side, our web applications typically leverage ASP.NET (C#) and SQL Server.
- Desktop Applications
- Our .NET based Windows desktop applications are designed to complement our internal processes and practices.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients. Advantage Tech’s customized recruiting model enables us to place consultants locally and nationally. Our clients want the best candidate at the most reasonable rate within a set timeframe; that’s precisely what we provide them. We go even further. Our consultant retention program gives our clients the added comfort our people will perform well and finish the project.
Please visit advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities