We are seeking a full stack engineer/UI Dev who is ready to work with innovative technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that is always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back-end languages. You will be joining a small team working at the forefront of modern technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back-end architecture, and deliver amazing global user experiences.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a global, cross-functional team to develop innovative software for stakeholders.
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Engage with stakeholders (i.e., Architect, Engineering Lead, Product Team, Partners, and clients) through workshops and discussions to collaborate on new or existing solutions
- Contribute to projects by creating well-designed, configurable, testable, efficient code for platforms.
- Validate requirements and designs for custom built software projects.
- Work across teams to define, drive, and facilitate the creation and adoption of platform architecture and standards.
- Engage with inspiring designers and front-end engineers, and collaborate with leading back-end engineers as we create reliable APIs
- Designing/developing web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC’s)
- Roughly 70-85% hands-on coding
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Collaborate across time zones via MS Teams, GitHub comments, documents, and frequent video conferences
- Assist our teams in providing ongoing support, troubleshooting, improvements, or custom enhancements to existing platforms
- Looking for full stack engineers, knowing Java on the backend and React or Angular on the front end
- 3+ years of software development experience with at least 1+ years of experience in designing full stack development
- Experience acting as a project lead or, technical lead, or people manager.
- Experience building web applications
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Experience with the MEAN Stack – MongoDB/MySQL, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Expert level experience with software engineering tools (Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.) and methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, etc).
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Graduate degree in technology, business, finance, and accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering