Full Stack Web Developer:
Selected candidate will:
- Be a member of a team of professionals configuring/developing web-based applications.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Develop software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Development of web applications including both front-end and back-end capabilities
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Develop strategies, approaches, and plans to support system implementation activities
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Track and report development progress of the project against key milestones.
- Stay aware of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Assist in the evaluation of new software applications
Educational Level:BS or equivalent experience -Computer Science, Engineering Technology or Technical Related Degree or experience
# Of Years’ Experience: 5+ years of experience in Web Application Development
Required SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience as a Web Application Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications
- Experience developing RESTful API (C# ASP.Net Web API)
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience implementing web application sessioning, authentication and application security
- Experience working closely with a variety of teams including product management, Business Analysts, UI and UX designers, and developers.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with source control and build automation tools (such as Git, TFS)
- Agile development experience
- Familiar with test frameworks for Unit testing
- Microsoft Internet Information Server
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration