HCM Systems Administrator
Job Title: Systems Administrator
Advantage Tech is hiring! We are looking for a qualified individual to join our client company based in Overland Park. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for implementing, integrating, supporting, documenting, and administering Workday. Once implemented, the Systems Administrator will maintain ownership of Workday and will be responsible for the general support and maintenance including, but not limited to, upgrades, enhancements, and integrations with other systems.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for managing the support of the business-critical systems including Workday HCM integrations, system modifications, regular upgrades, and maintenance.
- Monitoring services and applications as appropriate
- Diagnoses and resolves advanced technical issues, conducts root-cause analysis, demonstrates consistent level of accuracy with problem resolution
- Performs required activities as they relate to application upgrades and patches
- Work closely with the technical teams, project teams, and business units to assist with the design, delivery, and support of solutions to meet business requirements.
- Provide both leadership and technical skills to communicate technical terms and direction effectively and efficiently in a way that is easily understood by IT staff and business customers
- Participate in disaster recovery tests and planning
- Ability to work flexible schedules, on-call support, occasional after-hours projects and upgrades
- Follow change management policies and procedures
- 3-5+ years of System Administration experience
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud terminology and requirements
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Applications