The Healthcare Account Representative (HCAR) works as an inside business development salesperson and will serve as the key point of contact for all professional patient referrals within a dedicated assigned book of accounts. Accounts will consist of hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and other tertiary senior services professionals. This position will be responsible for identifying new account opportunities in addition to growing the number of professionals within each account that currently refer to our client. The HCAR is responsible for achieving the number of direct patient referrals to meet or exceed monthly referral and divisional move-in goals. The HCAR will share client's mission and company values of making the lives of their customers better, easier, and more successful.
WHO YOU ARE:
A professional inside salesperson with a passion for senior care. You have a sincere appreciation for the hustle to execute the sale and care about providing a quality customer experience. You thrive in a quota driven environment and are focused on driving results. You are excited to solve the challenges facing your customers and see it as an opportunity to make a difference. You are comfortable selling in a healthcare environment and have a clear and articulate phone presence. The thought of making a noticeable impact at a fast-paced tech company excites you!
What you will do:
- Develop business partnerships and agreements in your owned accounts that result in driving the right patient referrals on a consistent basis
- Manage customer / referral pipeline on a daily basis and accurately record in our CRM to ensure up-to-date communication with all professional referral sources
- Generate 25 or more appropriate direct referrals each month, producing an outcome of 8-10 or more move-in’s per month from your direct referral pipeline
- Nurture relationships to be the “go to” thought leader and resource for senior living options locally
- Familiarize yourself with the healthcare professionals ecosystem to determine how our client can best fit into their operations
- Understand and appreciate the needs and wants of your healthcare professionals and the families they serve in order to provide appropriate assistance to seniors and families needing senior housing assistance
- Work collaboratively with your Senior Living Advisors and cross functionally with other teams to ensure a best in class experience for all customers
- Collaborative inside sales professional who is excited by personally contributing to the growth and success of their customers and our client
- 2+ years telephone sales/ telemarketing, business development or relationship sales is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- New business development experience required (in a healthcare setting preferred)
- Demonstrated success in a metric-driven/quota environment
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Willingness to comply with company policies and government regulations
- Ability to travel outside of local region annually, for regional or national meetings.