Advantage Tech is looking for a Help Desk Analyst III.
This position is responsible for delivering quality customer service by providing daily technical and operational assistance in the use of personal computers, corporate software applications, and networking. Provides the second level of technical support, addressing the more complex technical issues for which the client's personnel are requesting assistance.
• With minimal supervision, uses technical expertise and established guidelines to complete routine and assigned tasks accurately and in a timely manner. – 20%
• Consistently uses courtesy while providing support to end users. Asks questions to gather information about the problem and listens carefully. Guides the user through diagnostic and resolution procedures, using clear and concise directions. – 20%
• Resolves a variety of moderately complex to highly complex Help Desk ticket problems with good judgment, attention to detail, persistence, and in a timely manner. Documents, tracks, and monitors trouble tickets to resolution. Meets SLA requirements. – 20%
• Researches problems that cannot be resolved by routine procedures and learns from their successful resolution for future issues. Adds undocumented problems to the documentation repository and develops revised guidelines as indicated. – 20%
• Follows policies and procedure to ensure corporate data security. -10%
• Executes and enforces user access guidelines and procedures. – 10%
• Demonstrates increasing familiarity with all corporate software applications (including specialty software).
• Demonstrates working knowledge of and troubleshoots configuration and connectivity to client/server and web-based enterprise applications and mobile-workforce applications.
• Responds positively and promptly to coworker requests for assistance. Freely shares information and often coaches other team members.
• Participates in assigned projects, contributing to their accurate and timely completion.
• Communicates effectively with all levels of employees, both technical and non-technical.
• Establishes cooperative relationships with end-users experiencing technical problems.
• Demonstrates patience and control when dealing with difficult situations to adapt to multiple demands and rapidly changing priorities.
• Maintains stability of performance when under pressure.
• Manages time effectively while assuring attention to details.
• Exercises sound judgment when making decisions.
• Searches for and identifies alternative and/or innovative solutions to problems.
• Works effectively to promote and support teamwork.
• Working knowledge of current IT concepts and best practices, and monitors emerging trends
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 2 years recent experience in help desk operations. OR Associates Degree in a computer science-related field and 4 years recent experience in help desk operations. OR 6 years recent experience in help desk operations.
• Microsoft certifications (such as A+), experience with incident management software, Crystal reports, basic network knowledge, and web page design are a plus. Available for after-hours on call duties, which are rotated
Position will start as remote until return to work is announced.
Hours are Monday through Friday , 40 hours per week.
This is a hands-on position in support of an internal workflow application.
Not seeking manager level candidates.
Position serves as intermediate support for procurement users between senior support and IT.
Will be supporting up to 20 users.
Will be responsible for tracking request and re-routing as needed.
Previous experience supporting work-flow type applications and Zycus is preferred.
Ability to train/learn quickly. Able to prioritize workload and escalate as needed.Submit Resume