Advantage Tech is looking for an Helpdesk Analyst. This position is with a client of ours located north of Kansas City.
Job Summary: Under moderate supervision, this position is responsible for providing high-quality hardware and software telephone support to Field and Corporate personnel for desktops, laptops and mobile devices. The job involves troubleshooting and resolution of hardware/software error messages, answering questions on how processes work and resolving handheld issues, etc. All cases must be logged into the workflow system for future resolution or follow-up. This position is a great entry into the company’s I/T department. Individual must be able to work a flexible schedule.
· Level 1 Helpdesk supporting company’s Hardware/Software, and Mobile Devices
· Log all calls into Remedyforce ticketing system for future reference
· Assist in the development of our Knowledgebase
- Excellent customer service & organizational skills.
- Must possess top-notch interpersonal and communication abilities
- Good problem-solving skills
- A high level of work performance and professionalism in dress and attitude
- Strong organizational and customer relations skills
- Windows Server, MS Office, Mobile Devices, must experience supporting these systems
- 1-2 year degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field is preferred
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients. Advantage Tech’s customized recruiting model enables us to place consultants locally and nationally. Our clients want the best candidate at the most reasonable rate within a set timeframe; that’s precisely what we provide them. We go even further. Our consultant retention program gives our clients the added comfort our people will perform well and finish the project.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.