Located in our Overland Park office, Home Care Customer Acquisition Managers (HCAMs) are responsible for signing strategic, high value home care providers into the provider network. The position is key to our success by ensuring we have the right home care providers in each market to handle all of our referral needs – increasing the number of referred leads that select providers in our network. The HCAM must develop sales strategies and action plans for each provider target and will be evaluated on a goal of signed target home care providers each quarter.
The HCAM must reach out to their target portfolio, get to the decision-maker, secure a meeting with the decision-maker and present a personalized sales presentation on the immediate value that our client can bring to the prospective customer. This will require the HCAM to identify like partner providers in each market and put together specific data and metrics that would be relevant to the prospective target home care providers.
The HCAM will track their prospecting efforts and maintain a tracker with all of their outreach activities, their communication history, the identified next steps and a date bound action plan for securing a contract from each home care provider. The HCAM needs to work with other departments to drive success – most frequently the finance team, sales team, and our home care customer service team.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is a true sales person who is highly competitive, results oriented and dedicated to working to effectively grow our community network with high value customer acquisitions. He/she is an excellent communicator – both verbal and written – and has tremendous analytical and follow up skills.
What you will do:
- Manage multiple geographical markets with a targeted list of high potential home care providers to sign in each market.
- Implement proven sales programs and strategies designed to demonstrate value to home care provider
- Develop targeted sales presentations – pulling data and success stories from current customers that are relevant to the acquisition target.
- Utilize video conferencing to conduct sales meetings and follow ups.
- Ensure the successful onboarding of our new home care providers by collecting all the information required to complete the signed agreement and to transition the new provider to our home care customer service team.
- Work with our finance department to resolve outstanding collections issues for those target home care providers who were part of the network historically and have outstanding payment issues.
- Maintain detailed notes and document all sales activities in the provided territory trackers so that the HCAM’s sales funnel is constantly kept updated.
- Keeps in excellent communication with the Manager of Home care Customer Acquisitions and prepares reports of weekly accomplishments and achievement of goals.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 5+ years of experience in sales and/or senior living or home care sales management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A personal sense of urgency and capacity to overcome obstacles.
- A high level of enthusiasm for building a business.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- An excellent problem solver.
- Highly organized.
- Comfortable with data tracking, analysis and CRM tools.
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint as well as Google Document capability.