- Maintains HRIS database, including new hire data entry, changes, etc. Prepares reports as needed.
- Assists in onboarding process including sending and collecting all new hire paperwork, scheduling and conducting tours, and other administrative duties related to new hires.
- Maintains HR filing, including personnel files.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and 401K; personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations; and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Conduct background checks for new hires and existing employees as needed.
- Performs administrative tasks such as address changes, room scheduling, assists with HR events, tracks and maintains performance review forms, and other duties as assigned.
- Listens to, reviews, and responds to HR emails, voicemails, and faxes.
- Responds to and completes requests for verifications of employments.
- Reviews and distributes HR mail. Coordinates returned mail. Assists with HR team mass mailings.
- Act as backup to the Front Office Manager, performing receptionist duties.
- Responds to basic inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Assists with administering benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, 401K, PTO, leave of absence, and EAP.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Competencies
- Strong organizational skills with HIGH attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, committed and determined. Maintains a positive, friendly, and professional attitude.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Able to deal with interruptions, work to deadlines and priorities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Strong relationship skills – able to build and maintain rapport with co-workers, employees, and visiting guests.
- Works with integrity; upholds the company’s values.
- Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Ability to coordinate projects, including communicating changes and progress.
- Able to adapt to change quickly and helps to communicate changes effectively.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Has excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Follows instructions, and responds to management direction.
- Strong at Excel and Microsoft Office products.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Submit Resume