Advantage Tech is looking for an HR Representative to support a great organization in the KC area for a temporary assignment that will support several teams within their HR Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner within HR and with other work groups and vendors to accomplish tasks
- Enter, prepare, extract, and audit reports from Workday and other HR systems
- Provide back-up coverage to other HR Reps
- Assists with various research projects and/or special projects
Support Talent Acquisition team to include, but not limited to:
- Responds to applicant and hiring manager inquiries
- Coordinate and schedule interviews working with multiple calendars – Must have expert Outlook scheduling experience
- Coordinates efficient recruitment and onboarding process for employees, contingent workers and temporaries
- Support New Hire onboarding – submit, track and follow-up on ServiceNow tickets, reach out to new hires to complete tasks prior to Day 1
- Coordinates employee background check process
- Ensures compliance in I-9 documentation, processing, and recordkeeping
- Responsible for ensuring job requisitions are closed in accordance with provided guidelines, reach out to Hiring Managers via email to gather missing documents.
Support Total Rewards team to include, but not limited to:
- Validates documentation and coordinates tuition reimbursement
- Compiles various reports and filings
- Processes Leave of Absence paperwork
- Coordinates Unemployment Claim paperwork
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Requires two years of college (60 hours). Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Requires two years of human resources or relevant administrative work experience.
- Specific HR experience is not required, but would be a plus. We’re open to anyone with EXCELLENT administrative/project mgmt. skills
- Requires ability to work discreetly and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Requires strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. – SUPER CRITICAL!
- Requires effective organizational, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills, answer phones and email inquiries.
- Must be self-motivated and ability to take direction from multiple individuals
- Requires high attention to detail, accuracy, and prioritization skills.
- Requires excellent teamwork skills and a positive attitude as a brand ambassador for HR and GEHA.
- Prefer prior experience working with HR or Recruiting systems. Experience with Workday a big plus!
- Prior experience working with SharePoint a big plus!
- Prior experience working with virtual meeting tools such as WebEx, Microsoft Teams, or Zoom