Advantage Tech is seeking an HRIS Software Engineer to work with on of our clients in the Overland Park area,
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Design, Build and Support HR systems – Will act as the HR information systems technical lead/developer leveraging the latest versions and features of HCM cloud systems. Leads system integration projects that require calling application logic and extracting data from/to multiple systems in alignment with industry standards and best practices. Projects may range from implementing a completely new HR system to supporting mergers and acquisition from HR systems standpoint.
· Support Vendor Inbound/Outbound Integration and Security – Responsible for the design, build and support of all HR system interfaces, including Oracle HCM, Taleo, Kronos, ADP, Fidelity, Ceridian, Solium, Benefit Focus, etc. for secure delivery of inbound and outbound data feeds. Works closely with other IT teams to implement a robust HR systems architecture.
· Perform Upgrades, Maintenance, and Audit Compliance – Support all the HR system upgrades throughout the year. Works with internal/external audit teams and vendors to prepare and document the SOX compliance needs for all the HR systems.
· Software and Hardware Evaluation – Works closely with other IT teams to design new or modify existing processes and systems to meet the changing demands of the HR function.
· Perform Testing and Quality Checks to ensure business and data quality requirements.
Recruiting and Onboarding – Builds and supports recruiting and onboarding systems working with the HR team, functional team, and other IT teams to align the talent acquisition needs. This includes supporting upgrades, process changes, reporting on recruiting data and working with agencies that need help with the recruiting platform.
Goals and Performance Management – Builds and support goals & performance management systems working with the Talent management team. Provide data and reporting needs to managers and executives for calibration.
Workforce Compensation – Support workforce compensation system changes working with the Total Rewards team.
Time Keeping Systems – Support the timekeeping system capabilities needed across global localizations.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Human Resources or related field
· At least 3 years of experience with Oracle Cloud HCM with experience creating system integrations with Data Exchange Extracts. API integration experience is a plus.
· At least 3 years of experience creating reports and documents with Oracle Business Intelligence and Excel.
· Working knowledge of SQL queries for report creation is preferred.
· JD Edwards development experience is a plus.
· Experience leading global-organization wide HRIS/IT projects and change management activities with a high level of autonomy to identify and escalate issues with senior leaders
· Strong communication and time management skills, and ability to lead work streams and collaborate at all levels
· Demonstrated strong analytical skills and ability to analyze data to make recommendationsSubmit Resume