HVAC Building Operations Technician
Advantage Tech is hiring! We are looking for a qualified individual to join our client company based in Overland Park, KS.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by company.
· Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
· Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors.
· Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
· Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
· You will be on-call for emergency situations. If your assistance is needed, you will receive premium pay.
· When your work meets our high standards, you will qualify for monthly and annual bonuses.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Commercial HVAC experience is desired.
- Universal CFC Certification is desired.
- 1 year chiller experience is desired.
- Passing grade on engineering aptitude test.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Company provided vehicle
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Personal Time
- Tuition Reimbursement for HVAC related education