Advantage Tech is seeking Informatic Developer candidates for a 3-6 month contract with an awesome client in the KC area.
This family of positions is responsible for the design, development of software of a departmental/moderately complex nature using a variety of programming languages and deployment technologies. Individuals placed within this family will possess specialized technical skills in the domain of software development. Progression within the family is a combination of evolved technical expertise, complexity of assignments, technical leadership capabilities and consultation skills to business customers.
This 3 to 6 month role as an Informatica developer will allow you to interact with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. Candidate will deliver high quality code deliverables for customers and perform validation for all testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and support.
The ideal candidate will have mastery level knowledge about Power Center and Test Data Management.
Solution Class: Departmental/Moderately Complex
· Problem Solving and Business Acumen: Proficient
· Operational Demand and Travel: Modest
· Strong contributor in the analysis, design, and implementation of departmental solutions for the organization’s local customers. Has demonstrated a mastery of the technology and processes used in the delivery of solutions. Capable of directing other technical resources through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including post-implementation support and maintenance.
· Technical Expertise: Proficient
· Leadership: Novice-to-Proficient
· Mentoring : Proficient
· Self-Sufficiency: Minimal Oversight
· Relationship Management: Proficient
· Project Management: Novice-to-Proficient
· Collaboration and Teamwork:Proficient
· Problem Solving/Creativity: Proficient Job Duty Proficiency
· Proficient in contributing to the analysis, design, and implementation of technology solutions, utilizing broad industry awareness and expertise. May undertake stretch assignments to develop/demonstrate leadership capabilities.
· Proficient at implementing systems and software components, in compliance with industry and System standards, which meet customer needs and expectations with respect to key project/product performance measures;quality, schedule, and cost.
· Proficient at implementing solutionsfrom technical designs and specifications. May provide guidance and mentoring to less experienced developers during the implementation phase, to ensure implementations meet design specifications and adhere to established standards.
· Novice-to-Proficient skills with respect to creating estimates and work breakdown structures on assigned development tasks.
· Proficient at consulting with customers in a support role or when assisting more senior level staff in the formulation of technology strategies in collaboration with business partners. Proficient at leading by example and demonstrates high performance in the areas of customer service, collaboration, team work, and reliability.
· Proficient at communicating status and progress on assignments. Raises issues
and risks in a timely fashion and effectively contributes to mitigating
activities. Works with minimal oversight. Seeks guidance from senior staff and/or supervisor for issues outside of scope of knowledge base, policies, procedures,
etc. Scope of responsibility encompasses the execution of a project from business
request (concept) to solution delivery, including architecture and design.
· Basic to foundational knowledge of industry standards and best practices surrounding all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle. Demonstrates full competence with activities related to construction, testing, and delivery. Develops skill in design activities.
· Demonstrates foundational knowledge of, and skill within, the core tenets of a single vendor provided technology by understanding, and effectively using, allapplicable tools with little assistance.
· Established knowledge of the specific technical stack required for this
position. Basic knowledge and proficiency in other relevant technologies.
· Typically interacts with peers and direct supervisor primarily for the purposes of
exchanging information, providing status updates, proposing options/solutions.
· Novice-to-Proficient customer service and consultation skills. Proposes options and articulates the value perunderstood requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in a related STEM (Science,
Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) or closely comparable degree or an equivalent combination of related
education and/or work experience.
- Typically requires four to six years of relevant and progressive information technology experience directly related
to the design and development of software solutions.
- Familiarity with Industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Moderate project management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills. When communicating, articulates and explains comprehensive technical
information clearly and concisely to target audience. Ability to explain complex technical information to technical and non-technical contacts.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big-picture view.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, including the ability to think logically and analytically.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively build relationships; promote, and work well in, a collaborative team environment;
and influence others.
Required Informatica Developer Qualifications:
- Strong working knowledge with Informatica’s Test Data Management (TDM) software suite. Extensive experience with data masking and data generation. Nice to have experience with TDM’s test data warehouse, data discovery tool, and data validation option (DVO) tool.
• Strong experience in ETL Informatica tools including Power Center.
• Strong experience with createing Parser and Serializer assets to support the X9 file format.
• Strong experience with Inforamtica’s B2B Data Transformation.
• Experience with NACHA and XML assets on B2B in conjunction with TDM tool to generate and mask NACHA formatted files and large XML files is preferred.
Preferred Informatica Developer Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience in Informatica Power Center
- At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle
- At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Expertise in impact analysis due to changes or issues
- Experience in preparing test scripts and test cases to validate data and maintaining data quality
- Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Analytical skills
United States citizenship is required for this position.Submit Resume