This position will report to Joe Sullivan. I am waiting for him to give me the details.
When you find a candidate please have them apply to
Advantage Tech is looking for a Information Security Analyst for our Kansas City Client. This position is mostly remote. Eventually you may need to go into the office 1 day a week.
The Information Systems department provides tools and automation to store, organize and manipulate data while making that data easily retrievable. Various hardware and software tools, along with support, combine to enable these functions in a cost effective method that helps to increase efficiency and accuracy.
The Information Security Analyst ensures the company’s data and systems are sufficiently secure by understanding information security risks while developing and enforcing policies and procedures to mitigate them.
- Provides the IS security function, including reviewing, planning and implementation, and management of security controls for the organization
- Creates and maintains the enterprise’s Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Establishes a security stance through policy, architecture and training processes
- Oversees the operations of the enterprise’s security solutions
- Interfaces with peers in the development and network departments as well as with the leaders of the business units to both share the corporate security vision with those individuals and to solicit their involvement in achieving higher levels of enterprise security through information sharing and co-operation
- Leads the selection of appropriate security solutions, and oversees any vulnerability audits and assessments
- Manages security exemption processes, particularly where it involves shared risks to the company’s systems and data
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of additional relevant experience in lieu of degree
- 5 years of experience in information security
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of business administration, computer science, finance, or information systems
- 7+ years of experience in information security
- Information Security Certifications such as: CISSP, Security +, CISA, Cloud/Network Administration