Advantage Tech is seeking an Information Security Analyst.
Interacts with various stakeholders, IS staff, and Business Partners including other subject matter experts and executives to analyze, elicit, document and drive analytic requirements with a focus on the implementation of cybersecurity and related metrics for the Information Security program and the portfolio of managed work. Partner with these various audiences within the bank to help determine and drive our analytics vision and solutions. Solutions include determining appropriate new technologies such as AI/ML, tableau, and other relevant technology solutions that move the IS program strategy and its analytics program forward. Proactively help to shape and define overall program scope and drive consensus building while operationalizing expected program deliverables including KPI’s, metrics, new technologies, data analytics, into meaningful and measurable outcomes.
– Develops and implements analytics solutions for Information security that improve the way we are able to measure, monitors, and continuously improve our security program posture.
– Ensures that our analytics program and associated metrics work continuously improves, remains viable, sustainable, and measurable over time.
– The person in this role should be seen as credible and will assume the role of subject matter expert regarding data analysis, analytics, and metrics generation and reporting for IS.
– Creates and implements metrics and analytics which includes program, project, and financial information relevant to measuring performance.
– Able to envision the IS strategy “big picture” through the lens of our IS statement of work. Proactively seeks to be creative in formulating solutions to complex problems, and looks for opportunities to extrapolate relevant metrics via the activities of the IS organization.
– Finds opportunities to integrate new technologies and processes within the metrics and analytics space and challenges old thinking, looks for opportunities to actualize concepts that contribute to better IS metrics reporting and analytics capabilities.
– Able to implement new processes and procedures that contribute to the Information Security posture.
– Provides mentorship, guidance, and training to less experienced staff performing various support activities on behalf of Information Security.
– Travel is expected to be minimal (<5%).
Associates degree specializing in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field with an emphasis in Information Security, or an equivalent combination of education and related experience required.
Three to five years of broad information security experience with an emphasis on data analytics, management of key process indicators, metrics collection and analysis, current and relevant technologies in the creation of dashboards, charts, graphs, and other metrics reporting tools