Are you searching for a fast paced and diverse occupation? Our client has a career opportunity for a positive individual to help our IT team manage and assist users. This individual has the opportunity to advance quickly both in knowledge and responsibility within our organization.
- Develop and maintain batch files to perform multiple tasks
- Capture computer images and publish on server
- Conduct periodic inventory audits and resolve discrepancies
- Help maintain the department in a clean and orderly manner
- Recommend improvements to the department supervisor
- Miscellaneous daily tasks including VAS support and/or clean-up activities
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel and providing support.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Working knowledge of current Microsoft operating systems
- Must possess organizational and decision-making skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Possess good organizational and decision-making skills
- Must be able to lift and / or move objects with a weight of 20 to 70 lbs