Senior Living Advisors (SLAs) are inside sales representatives responsible for educating families on senior care options and working with them to find the right senior living communities that match their needs. The SLAs takes inbound pre-screen leads and help guide the seniors and their families from initial consultation, to touring of facilities, and ultimately moving into a senior living community. This requires not only working with the families but also acting as the liaison between families in need and the senior housing communities or care providers.
WHO YOU ARE:
A great SLA has empathy for the families we serve, loves sales, is strongly internally motivated, and has the ability to learn the details of a unique industry like senior living quickly. A SLAs primary focus is referring and moving families into appropriate customer communities and guiding them through the lifecycle of the search process by understanding a family’s unique needs and demonstrating an intimate knowledge of customer communities.
The success of an SLA is measured by reaching daily call benchmarks, scheduling tours at customer communities, and converting leads into customer move-ins resulting in achievement of their monthly sales quota.
- Build relationships and educate families over the phone on referral process. Ensure families understand the value of the Client throughout their senior living search.
- Understand family needs and refer appropriate customer communities.
- Manage the sales process. Guide families through their search process all the way to move-in including follow up with families and customer communities.
- Understand customer community offerings, resident requirements, and sales process.
- Manage lead pipeline on a daily basis and accurately record in the Company’s CRM to ensure up-to-date family information and status, as well as maintain accurate forecasts.
- Structured, pre-scheduled training attendance is mandatory.
- Communicate daily via phone and email to families and customers.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales quota.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Competencies
- History of exceeding sales quota
- 3+ years’ experience with documented history of success positioning and selling solutions to businesses or consumers in a quota or metrics driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to assess family situations and quickly develop solutions based upon family needs.
- Documented history of ability to develop and maintain good working relationships in a multi-stakeholder relationship.
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly-independent environment.
- Willingness to quickly come up to speed on the senior living industry.
- Ability to multi-task; simultaneously talk on the phone and take notes on the computer.
- Strong computer and typing skills necessary, including Word and Excel.
Bachelor's degree preferred.