Advantage Tech is searching for an Integration Developer to work remotely for their client based out of Kansas City, KS.
The Integration Developer will design reusable APIs and application integrations meeting business application and system requirements. Success in this role will require bridging the rising demand for integrations using the best fit solutions that support our diverse application and system portfolio.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment while being able to deliver quality and reliable application and system integrations.
· Delivering API integration solutions including planning, designing, developing, testing, and deploying integrations.
· Creating, maintaining, and versioning API's in and between products, services, and portfolios.
· Working with databases and related technologies to support data exchange, data transformations and format translations.
· Ensuring alignment to integration architecture guidelines and frameworks including data security, logging, KPI/SLA, QoS and error recovery.
· Participating in an Agile development process, including sprint planning, retrospectives, and release planning.
· Converting business requirements into integration specifications.
· Working with peers and support teams and product management teams.
· Adaptability to priority changes and responsive to issues/problems in business applications.
· Operates independently and multi-tasks effectively.
· 4-year degree and/or work experience.
· 3+ years’ experience in Analysis, Design, Development and implementation of APIs and services-based solutions.
· 3+ years of data transformation experience using, JSON, or XML formats.
· Strong communication and technical writing skills.
· Proven problem-solving techniques.
· Experience with the software development life cycle process.
· Source code Management with GitHub
· IBM suite of integration products (DataPower, Integration Broker (IIB) and MQ Series).
· Experience working in a Windows or Linux environment.
· AWS, Azure or GCP cloud environments.
· Knowledge of retail or wholesale operations.Submit Resume