Inventory Management CSR
Reporting to the Manager, Inventory Management CSR I meet, satisfy, and exceed the needs of our member ship regarding all areas that pertain to orders, ads, and prebooks. To efficiently, consistently and constantly exceed customer's expectations. CSR's must be friendly and respectful, dealing promptly with any and all complaints, and always honoring commitments.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes sure all retail members needs are met or exceeded, making sure customers are completely satisfied with end result.
- Assist buyers in effective communication to retail members resolving any and all retail opportunities
- Adjusts store orders and SSO reports based on store and buyer requests as needed to ensure retail member needs are met.
- Create handbills as needed for emergency ad products, etc.
- Communicates proactively with buyers on any opportunities affecting member service level and resolving to customer satisfaction.
- Tracks, prints, and distributes all ads and promotional information for all ad groups
- Communicates weekly pricing upon receipt from client's brands, publishing immediately to retail membership.
- Accurately submits retail pre book orders daily, batching and verifying daily input of orders.
- Works with assigned divisions to insure timely system entry of retail and Food Show orders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 6 months previous customer service experience
- Microsoft office experience required, access experience preferred
- Must be able to multi-task easily and efficiently
- Must possess excellent prioritization skills
- Must be detail oriented and have good organizational skills
- Must be a good team player