Back to Jobs
Investment Management Associate
Advantage Tech is looking an Investment Management Associate to join a client of ours in Chicago, IL. The Associate will assist the Investment Management Team with portfolio management and investor reporting. The responsibilities include assisting in managing multiple joint ventures and funds, fielding investor questions, organizing and drafting ongoing investor reporting, and managing investor documentation.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing investor communications, including monthly and quarterly investor reports, annual business plans, performance updates, and ad-hoc presentations as needed.
- Manage and run financial models for the firm’s funds to include historical and projected asset cash flows and investor contributions/distributions. Create sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of relationships with current and new investors. Involves arranging regular update meetings/calls and responding to investor inquiries.
- Develop, implement, and manage databases and reports that directly support the investor portfolio strategy
- Foster a customer-centric mission statement, which includes asset/market tours and property communication. Assist in coordinating quarterly and annual client meetings as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 – 7 years of work experience in portfolio management, asset management, accounting, finance, and/or commercial real estate fields.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Proficient in all other Microsoft Office products.
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with ARGUS Enterprise and deal tracking software is preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation package will be commensurate with market and individual’s experience, including salary and bonus potential
- High potential for upward mobility in a rapidly growing company
- Relocation assistance will not be provided
- 401K plan with Employer match
- Generous health, dental, and vision care insurance package
- Paid sick, holiday, and vacation time
- Aiming to fill the role immediately
- Ability to travel will be expected up to 10%
- Willingness to work >40-hour work week
- Upbeat and collaborative company culture
- We do not offer remote work options but provide flexibility