Advantage Tech has a startup client who is looking for an iOS Engineer to help with enhancements and upgrades. This is a remote position and is a direct hire opportunity.
– Build an iOS app, heavy in video and animation.
– Work closely with one of the company co-founders to implement models on device.
– Create proofs-of-concept, demos and final product.
– Citable projects demonstrating iOS proficiency
– BS/MS in CompSci or related discipline
– 2+ yrs experience in iOS development (Swift)
– Experience building complex interfaces
– Experience writing unit tests and testable code
– Strong understanding of design patterns and good engineering practices.
– Experience learning & using 3rd party APIs
– Independent, analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Experience with multithreading programming
-Experience with Parallel Programming, Memory Management, and Algorithms and Data StructuresSubmit Resume