Advantage Tech is searching for an iOS/Software Developer for their client based out of Overland Park, KS
The iOS/Software Developer is responsible for adding new features to our core
platform, maintaining it, and creating new versions of the app, customized for the specific requirements of other verticals.
- Responsible for developing complex software in Swift with Reactive extensions consistently and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Utilize Apple software development tools such as Xcode and Instruments to develop, test, debug, and deploy quality software.
- Utilize tools such as Git and JIRA in the software development process.
- Familiarity with Agile process, Scrum, Kanban, stand ups, etc.
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced software engineers.
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in related technical field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience as an iOS Developer, in a work environment, required.
- Or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment is a plus.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools including the experience necessary to develop complex software in Swift and Objective C.
- Demonstrates ownership of projects by taking initiative, being accountable, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to approach work with an eye for details, while understanding the big picture.
- The ability to think creatively with a focus on providing something of value.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment, with a diverse group and across functional areas.
- Demonstrates the ability for clear and effective verbal and written communications; demonstrates active listening skills.