This position is responsible for providing technical deliverables in the design, development, testing, documentation, and implementation of system enhancements or new application development; working with the technical team and internal users to help identify areas of application improvement; providing input in methodology and process improvement initiatives; incorporating team and organizational standards in day-to-day work; and providing support to users of the application.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in evaluation of user requests or design specifications for new or modified application functionality and estimate efforts required.
- Consult with application team leads or users to identify current operating procedures/standards and clarify functionality objectives.
- Analyze, design, code, test, document, implement and maintain application changes.
- Provide technical support to system users to help ensure effectiveness of information technology systems in enabling Cassling to conduct day-to-day businesses. The support includes answering user questions, interpreting system functionalities, completing data requests, making emergency fixes and performing other critical support functions.
- Collaborate with end users to analyze and develop business requirements for business application enhancements and problem resolutions.
- Assure that data integrity is maintained in Dynamics GP, D365 and SQL Databases
- Assist with special projects
- Must be willing to provide the following information to hospitals upon request: immunization records, drug screening, background check, and training records
- Ability to remain drug free and abide by the Drug Free Workplace policy
- As an integral part of all company business functions, interacts with employees, customers and vendors as part of a team to assist with and facilitate the delivery of quality service and helps to create a work environment conducive to solving problems.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Computer literacy including customized software, intermediate to advanced level word processing, spreadsheet skills and database experience with a good understanding of relational database construction;
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment that demands the flexibility required to meet the needs of many different individuals and where priorities may change rapidly;
- Ability to work in a structured and moderately supervised environment;
- Analytical problem solving and decision-making.
- Well-organized and accurate with attention to details;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required;
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Ability to interact competently and comfortably over the telephone;
- A team player, cooperative;
Education & Experience
- Education: Associate Degree in computer science or related field preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience: Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office products, Database structure, SQL, Visual Basic scripts and Java script programming. Microsoft Dynamics GP and D365 is a plus. Experience in operation related work and working with senior management is required;
Advantage Tech is proud to recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm and proud to have recently opened another branch in Omaha, , Nebraska. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.