Are you looking for your next opportunity to be part of the leadership for an incredible project that will change lives? This company is seeking an IT Mgr to help lead an application development team in a high visibility project to bring it to completion.
- Identifies, initiates and oversees department objectives to improve performance and alignment with both division and System goals and objectives.
- Assesses staff workload and coordinates department planning to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
- Demonstrates support for and ensures compliance with Bank and System policies and procedures. Identifies and develops department strategies aligned with business need and high priority objectives. Identifies risks in department functions and processes and establishes appropriate controls to minimize risks.
- Leads, or oversees, projects or other activities of varying complexity and priority. Guides District or System projects by directly managing meetings and activities.
- Selects, empowers and leads staff, fostering an environment where all can provide input and improve personal effectiveness.
- Develops staff by identifying developmental assignments and training opportunities, working with individuals on their personal goals, delegating responsibilities and providing timely feedback. Approves personnel actions such as transfers, hiring and progressive counseling.
- Identifies and oversees development of appropriate IT infrastructure consistent with System and District objectives. Stays abreast of latest IT technologies, applications and industry standards by reviewing periodicals, attending seminars and maintaining contact with local vendors.
Send your resume and let's talk! #advantagetechSubmit Resume