Come and be a part of Transforming / Digitizing the in-store experience for our customers and the in the store by leading multiple teams to re-engineer store applications and processes using a modern technology stack. Ensure the integrity, availability, and security for all in-store systems. Work closely with the business leaders, understand short and long-term business goals, and collaborate on plans to achieve those goals by delivering leading-edge systems using best in class SDLC and a highly motivated team. Deliver on the organizational goals aligning with the Retail strategy.
• Leads teams in the development, implementation, and support of the systems for best in class instore experience
• Develops technical talent and leadership capabilities in team members and ensures a highly motivated team through coaching and mentoring.
• Implements Systems to maximize usability, accessibility, and customer experience. Leverages internal and external APIs, databases and other data sources.
• Oversees the scheduling, control and progress of store system design, development and installation activities.
• Develops trusted and open relationships with key Store Operations business partners at Director and VP level.
• Works closely with and manages vendor partner relationships.
• Coordinates between internal and external resources, ensuring effective communication between all groups and individuals involved in projects.
• Leads all projects under the rules and guidelines of the Project Management Office (PMO). Ensures all PMO documentation is produced to high standards.
• Oversees project financials and ensures adherence to AutoZone’s fiscal policies
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field requires; Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 10-15 years total experience in IT development
• Experience in retail industry is preferred
• Prior development experience implementing systems using C++/Java/ Web technologies in Unix environment
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a managerial position in a technology group with a proven track record for business capability delivery and talent development
• Good business and financial management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and analytical skills, including the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and designs to a broad range of people
• Strong experience in using Agile (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe) project development methodologies
• Willingness to learn and adapt to changing business and technology landscapesSubmit Resume