Ideal candidate will need to show self-reliance and ability to problem solve a diverse range of systems and software. Strong interpersonal skills will be necessary both oral and written. Position will demand that the candidate be able to troubleshoot problems both from a local and a remote position. Workplace is a professional environment which supports multiple national and international sites and will require the IT Support Analyst 1 troubleshoot many diverse problems in a professional and courteous manner. Candidate must be a team player.
– Contacting customers to find out the nature of the problem.
– Receive and provide tier-1 support for incoming communications (calls, emails, voicemail, and web service request or incident records).
– Monitor service desk request and incident tickets and ensure that incident tickets are addressed.
– Assist users in the area(s) of password reset, desktop application support (Microsoft Office products, and Adobe), Windows operating system troubleshooting, and basic print and scanner support.
– Mobile device support for iPhone and Android
– Expert knowledge of Windows OS, including Windows 10.
– Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Office365.
– Experience with standard networking practices such as DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP
– Experience with Windows Server, SCCM, Powershell is a plus.
– Experience with imaging disks, preferably with Microsoft standard .WIM procedures.
– Strong enterprise ticketing experience, Preferably Fresh Service
– Excellent customer- service skills including the ability to escalate tickets and delegate as needed.
– High School education or GED equivalent
– 2 years work experience in corporate IT support
– A+/Network+ certification preferred not required
– MCSE/MCSA/MCITP/MCP certifications preferred not requiredSubmit Resume