Do you desire to build a career in the Information Technology field? We are offering an exciting opportunity as an IT Support Specialist with an awesome client in Kansas City.
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, pertinent questions and remote support tools
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers • Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
• Perform special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
• A+ certified or equivalent knowledge/education.
• Ability to research, diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems in an independent environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present ideas clearly verbally and in writing
• Organizing, planning and problem solving and research skills with the ability to make effective and timely decisions.
• Experience with Team Viewer, Office 365 and remote troubleshooting, preferred
• Pursuing or Completed Associates Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and/or related field.Submit Resume