Are you looking for a fun job where you get to work hard and play hard every day? This growing company is adding to it's service team to support it's remote call center.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems with software and hardware in a service desk and desk side support environment.
- Installs new hardware and software products as required and provides end-user training after installation.
- Moves and reconfigure equipment, assists in tracking PC inventory and serves as a resource for user training. Completes other duties and projects as required.
- Demonstrates a consistent positive attitude to support a productive work environment cooperates communicates and works well with coworkers. Treats all employees and customers respectfully.
- 4-year college degree in IT preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware and software including Windows 7, 8, 10; MS office products, MAC OSX.
- Rotational on-call schedule
Immediate interview and start! Let's talk! #advantagetechSubmit Resume