Advantage Tech is looking for an ITAM Asset Inventory Specialist for our Kansas City, Mo Client
Duties & Responsibilities:
The IT Asset Inventory Specialist will:
Maintain through direct action or through coordination with other areas, the integrity of IT asset data within the central asset repository (AMDB).
Assist with the reconciliation of asset records between the central asset database and other relevant data sources.
Assist with the investigation and resolution of exceptions, data accuracy issues and anomalies.
Assist with the maintenance of existing processes or the establishment of new processes governing the IT Asset lifecycle.
Conduct spot asset inventory as required to ensure data integrity and process quality.
Assist with the coordination of IT hardware disposal process to ensure disposal processes are conducted in line with applicable standards and company guidelines.
Ability to work autonomously, with minimal supervision.
Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
• General understanding/familiarity IT Asset Management a definite plus.
• General understanding/knowledge of accounting, equipment logistics, inventory management and procurement.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
• Working experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Good written and verbal communication at all levels.
ServiceNow is preferred.
ITAM experience is also preferred.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.