Advantage Tech is seeking a Mid-Level Java Developer for a great company based in Omaha, NE.
- Reviews, analyzes and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support the organization's Java software applications.
- Performs coding changes or develops new processes based on technical specifications.
- Develops detailed design specifications and unit test plans for all code created or modified. Develops technical documentation.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated experience in specific Java software development and experience in developing J2EE applications with: J2SDK 1.5+, EJB2.0+ or JSP Struts.
- Experience also required in Java 1.7, EJB, JMS, Servlets, JDBC, SQL, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Knowledge of the following: object oriented design; service oriented architecture, entity relationship diagrams, UML, testing frameworks, spring, restful services, and web services.
- Brokerage and Freight Management industry experience.