Advantage Tech is searching for a Java Developer to join their clients team in the Kansas City Metro area.
We are seeking to hire a Java Developer that performs moderate to complex programming tasks with little or no assistance. Need a candidate that can support and enhance existing applications by performing research and programming tasks with little assistance. This position requires the capability of working cooperatively with all levels of staff.
- Independently performs data design, software coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and installation to the production environment in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal standards, procedures, and methodologies.
- Needs to have experience in the full life cycle process including maintenance, development, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Be able to work in a team approach working with database analyst, technical architects, senior consultants, operations folks, and other developers.
- Converts business requirements or problems into technical requirements with some assistance.
- Contribute to the technical design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the team.
- 3+ years of Java Developer experience, both server-side and front-end development.
- SQL, relational database modeling and design.
- Oracle database experience is a plus.
- Source code Management with Git.
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills.
- Unix or Linux.
- Korn shell scripting is a plus.