Active participant through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including post implementation support and maintenance
Analyzes, designs, codes and implements enterprise technology software solutions.?
Analyzes business requirements and creating technical designs and specifications for independent implementation or for less experienced team members.?
Creates estimates and work breakdown structures on assigned development tasks.?
Develops strong partnerships and relationships with team members, business customers and other key stakeholders?
Consults effectively with customers and business partners on defined assignments.?
Communicates status and progress on assignments. ?
Recognizes issues and risks and raises as appropriate.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies
• Demonstrated proficiency with;
o Web Application Frameworks (e.g. Spring MVC).
o Modern ORM technology (e.g. Hibernate).
o Java Enterprise Applications (e.g. JEE, Spring, etc…).
o Unit Testing, UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, MVC patterns.
• At the Software Engineer II level we require at least six years and at the Senior Software Engineer we require at least 8 years of relevant and progressive application development experience directly related to the design and development of software solutions; with some experience in enterprise-class solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g. Computer/Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS), Computer Science (CS), Electrical/Computer Engineering (EE/CE), or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
• Preferred experience developing using Agile Software Development principles.
• Preferred experience automating DevOps responsibilities
United States citizenship is required for this position.Submit Resume