Advantage Tech is searching for a JDE Warehouse Management Analyst for their client based out of Kansas City.
The JD Edwards Analyst will participate in a cross-functional team environment leveraging their existing application and technical knowledge, as well as strong business communication skills. As a key member of the Shared Applications team, this position will be responsible for becoming the expert in implementing, maintaining, and enhancing the client's JD Edwards Enterprise 1 Warehouse Management application.
The candidate will recommend best practices to key business users to configure and enhance JD Edwards Enterprise 1 Warehouse Management to meet business requirements, using approved client project management and governance standards. This includes supporting our project teams, providing input on system design, integration testing, user training, and post go-live support. The candidate will also act as day-to-day JD Edwards Enterprise 1 production support, including coordination with team members and external consultants.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform JD Edwards Enterprise 1 Warehouse Management configuration based on defined business processes.
- Ability to gather business requirements and transform them into JD Edwards processes that can be implemented and supported.
- Coordinate or active participation with Shared Applications team members or business users in the analysis, design, development, documentation, performance testing, and implementation of technical business solutions.
- Work with the business to translate the business requirements into functional specifications.
- Ability to define, gather, and load the master data needed to support applications delivered.
- Follow client Development, Governance and Project Management standards.
- The requirements herin are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or related equivalent experience.
- 3+ years' experience implementing JD Edwards Warehouse Management module with strong knowledge of integration points with other modules.
- 2+ years' experience in an JD Edwards production support environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to demonstrate written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively communicate with business users, stakeholders, technical teams, and various levels of management
- Able to listen and communicate in a clear and concise manner, along with the ability to recognize the audience and tailor communications accordingly
- Able to work independently
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, including the ability to prioritize
- Able to organize time and resources effectively to achieve goals (i.e., organizational skills)
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities as a self-starter, set direction, and complete assignments
- Able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels
- Able to demonstrate strong customer service orientation
- Must be flexible with work schedules and available to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice
- Strong work ethic with ability and willingness to do 'what it takes'
- Able to work on-call
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English