Advantage Tech is seeking a Jr. Applications Developer for their client based out of Kansas City.
- Create superior software design using object oriented principles.
- Architect, analyze, design, test, implement, troubleshoot and maintain new and existing software solutions across multiple platforms
- Willingness and ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Design end-user friendly, highly functional, intuitive user interfaces.
- See projects / assignments through to completion while adhering to business timelines.
- Provide 3rd level support.
- Provide on-call support.
- Participate as an active team member on projects in cooperation with the Project Management Office.
- Ensure proper documentation is maintained on all projects.
Preferred technical competencies:
- Experience in information systems development which includes systems analysis and design, programming and documentation
- 1-3 years of experience in developing applications using C# .NET and VB .NET
- Experience with SharePoint and SharePoint Online development
- Experience with SQL Server including database design and reporting
- Knowledge in system development using Object Oriented Principles
- K2 BlackPearl experience a plus
- UI Design experience a plus